Email : email@example.com
Twitter : @visualminutes
What do we need to get started?
- We bring all our own materials, all we need is a flat wall which we can put our paper up onto using masking tape.
- The paper is cut to size depending on the content and wall space. We can work to dimensions that suit your purposes, for example if there is a space in your office you would like the minutes to go after the event.
- We need at least 30mins in the space to finish off after the event ends. Someone will need to be there when we finish to take the completed Visual Minutes. Dropping them off or posting is possible at an additional cost.
- Usually we work on paper, but we can also do 3D Visual Minutes. Please let us know if you are interested in finding out more about this.
How many Artists do I need?
- We work as a team of artists, 3 or 4 for big conferences and 2 artists for meetings.
- If there are multiple workshops / discussions happening at the same time which you would like capturing, you will need an artist for each one. Otherwise groups need to feedback a summary to the whole room and we can capture that.
How much will it cost?
- We want this process to be accessible and we're especially passionate about helping small organisations think big. We will always find a pricing that is fair and appropriate to the organisation we're working with.
Who owns the work?
- Once the work is finished it is your to take with you. We'll also provide a digital image of the completed work.
Where are we
- Our artists are based in London and Liverpool but we have worked across the UK. We like to keep travel and emissions to a minimum but we are happy to find the artists nearest to you and put them on a train... or a bus if they're really close.